Selection - You'll find magnifacent arbors, trellises, and accessories -
something for every style and budget. You simply won't find a better selection anywhere else.
Shipping - If you value fast, low-cost shipping, this is the place for you.
Our products are in stock and ready to ship right now, so you'll receive your new beautiful arbor or trellis
Satisfaction - We stand behind everything we sell and strive to provide the
best online shopping experience. We're committed to offering an unparalleled selection, thorough product knowledge,
and excellent service.
Waste no time!! Search for your favourite Arbors, Trellises & Accessories below.
QUICK TIPS FOR BUYING AN ARBOR
1. Bring out the true beauty of your garden with an arbor! Especially if
your garden is new and doesn't have tall flowering trees or shrubs, an arbor can create a
much-needed focal point.
2. You can also use an arbor to create a transition between areas in a
larger garden, for example, to set a kitchen garden apart from a cutting garden.
3. Wood arbors have a classy, traditional look. Opt for a good quality,
weather-resistant wood arbor that will last a long time.
4. Make sure your garden arbor is suitably sized and blends with the
aesthetics of your home and garden.
5. For a more casual look, choose a vinyl arbor. Better quality vinyl
arbors retain their color and last a very long time.
6. Vinyl arbors are lightweight and maintenance-free. They don't need
cutting back or repainting once they're covered with plants.
7. If you're planning to have heavier vines like wisteria in your
garden, an iron or copper arbor is your best choice. A sturdy metal arbor will not collapse or
be toppled over by strong winds.
8. Check that your metal arbor is securely fastened to the ground and
surrounding structures to support its own weight and the weight of the plants.
9. Choose an iron arbor which is powder coated to resist rusting.
A copper arbor will naturally age over time and change color to a verdigris patina that
prevents the copper from corroding.