Cooking Grills Store
Selection - You'll find over 500 outdoor grills and grill accessories, for every
taste and budget. You simply won't find a better selection anywhere else.
Shipping - If you value fast, low-cost shipping, this is the place for you. Our
indoor and outdoor grills are in stock and ready to ship right now, so you'll receive your new
Satisfaction - We stand behind everything we sell and strive to provide the best
online shopping experience. We're committed to offering an unparalleled selection, thorough product knowledge, and
Waste no time!! Search for your favourite charcoal, gas or electric grilles and start to
cook yourself a great meal whilst enjoying the company of family and friends.
QUICK TIPS FOR BUYING CHARCOAL GRILLS
1. Portable camping grills are the perfect way to grill on the go. Ideal for
camping, picnics, fishing trips, or as extra backyard grill space, Brinkmann
grills are a snap to use.
2. Clean your built-in grill after each use. Once coals have died
out, remove ashes from the ash catcher and scrape off extra particles on the grate. Use mild
detergent, sponge or scraper, and clean off the charcoal grill grate.
3. Keeping your charcoal grill clean will extend the life and assist in the
cooking process. Use a grill cover or bring your grill indoors during rain
or snow seasons.
4. Never wax or paint your stainless steel charcoal grill. Manufacturers have
designed finishes specifically for Char-Griller grills that will withstand heat and weather
conditions. Adding paint can damage existing finishes or cause problems when
5. When using charcoal grills, let coals get fully ash white
before cooking for optimum heat dispersal. Add extra coals around the edge periodically to maintain
heat. Use a spritzer to control flare-ups when cooking on a charcoal grill.
6. Utilize the charcoal grill vents to maintain even heat within the combination gas
and charcoal grill. These charcoal grill vents allow air to circulate creating more heat when
opened and less when closed.