Selection - You'll find over 500 cushions here - something for every style and budget. You
simply won't find a better selection anywhere else.
Shipping - If you value fast, low-cost shipping, this is the place for you. Our products are in
stock and ready to ship right now, so you'll receive your new cushions quickly.
Satisfaction - We stand behind everything we sell and strive to provide the best online
shopping experience. We're committed to offering an unparalleled selection, thorough product knowledge, and
Waste no time!! Search for your favourite Indoor & Outdoor Cushions as well as Furniture Covers
WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW ABOUT OUTDOOR CUSHIONS
1. Cushions for outdoor furniture come in a variety of construction styles. Knife edge cushions
have a simple seam closure on the sides. Corded edge cushions feature a single piped edge that
looks like a cord. Box edge refers to thick square-shaped sides with knife-edge seams. Double
corded cushions have the box-edge design with corded seams on top and bottom.
2. Choosing the right fabric is the key to enjoying your cushion purchase. Our outdoor cushions
are available in several fabrics, including Sunbrella, Outdura, olefin, and acrylic/polyester
3. Cushions made with Sunbrella and Outdura fabrics perform exceptionally well in the outdoor
elements. Both fabrics are breathable, water-repellant, fade-resistant, mildew-resistant, and
incredibly durable. They dry fast and clean easily.
4. Our cushions are filled with two main types of filling - poly and foam. Both filling
materials are suitable for outdoor use and provide the comfort and resilience you expect from
quality sofa and loveseat cushions.
5. Make sure you measure your outdoor furniture carefully before ordering Adirondack cushions,
rocking chair cushions, and swing and bench cushions. Each type of cushion is designed to fit the
unique size, shape, and curvature of that particular piece of furniture.
6. Cushion ties prevent your outdoor cushions from blowing away in the wind. They also keep seat
cushions, chair cushions, and chaise lounge cushions in place as you sit back and relax.
7. Many outdoor cushions can also be used indoors to provide extra durability to heavy use and