Patio Torches Store
Selection - You'll find over 100 styles of torches - something for every taste and
budget. You simply won't find a better selection anywhere else.
Shipping - If you value fast, low-cost shipping, this is the place for you. Our products
are in stock and ready to ship right now, so you'll receive your new torch fast.
Satisfaction - We stand behind everything we sell and strive to provide the best
online shopping experience. We're committed to offering unparalleled selection, thorough product knowledge, and
Waste no time!! Search for your favourite Gas & Oil Torches and Accessories below to light up and
decorate your patio.
QUICK TIPS ON BUYING OIL TIKI TORCHES
1. Available in several outdoor tiki torch styles, oil umbrella torches add a
warm and inviting ambiance to any outdoor gathering.
2. Depending on the tiki torch oil you use, the wick you burn, and the weather conditions,
an outdoor copper tiki torch can burn as long as 16 hours.
3. Most metal oil tiki torches feature a long lasting patina finish that provides years of
weather-resistant durability. An oil tiki torch with a wooden stake may have to be
weather-treated the same way you protect wooden patio furniture.
4. Tall pole oil tiki torches often use stakes or wide tiki torch bases for stability.
Always make sure that your oil tiki torch is anchored properly for safety.
5. An oil wall sconce torch typically uses either a fiberglass or cotton wick. Generally,
fiberglass wicks burn longer, while cotton replacement wicks are more affordable.
6. For safety, pathway oil tiki torches should only be used outdoors and kept clear of
overhanging eaves and trees, and nearby fences and buildings.
7. Decorative oil tiki torches that burn citronella oil also double as handy bug