QUICK TIPS FOR BUYING PLANT STANDS
1. Your plants can stand any which way with our fresh selection of metal, wicker,
and wood outdoor plant stands. From a hardy resin plant stand to a wrought iron trellis, we go
beyond your everyday garden variety.
2. Live in a region with all four seasons ... in a single day? Many metal plant
stands are coated with weather-resistant finishes that stand up to the fiercest of
3. Keep Flopsy, Mopsy, and Cottontail at bay with a hanging outdoor plant stand.
The elevated height sends a clear message to hungry rabbits: no bunny brunch allowed.
4. Resin plant stands are always the talk of the garden: they're low-maintenance,
durable, and can resemble stone, ceramic, and even wicker.
5. Sunny day? Let your indoor plants catch some rays with an outdoor plant stand
pedestal. A few hours outside promotes drainage and serves up an extra-big helping of
6. Unlike their ancestors, modern wicker plant stands are made from long-lasting
materials like PVC and resin. A wicker plant stand knows how to stand up to weather.
7. Keep it simple with a wood plant stand. The organic texture and natural style
makes any plant feel right at home. Try a wheelbarrow planter for an extra dose of country
8. Your floral finery deserves a fancy treat. A decorative metal plant stand or
wrought iron plant stand brings you the best in durability and patio-pretty charm.
9. It's not all about the plants. Our outdoor potting benches with multiple
shelves give you oodles of space for your gardening tools, bags of potting soil, and other green
10. From big pots to little pots, shady nooks to sunny expanses, different plants
have different needs. And we have outdoor plant stands for them all.